{$$}, {$house.listing.address.state$} {$house.listing.address.postal_code$}
Listing Number:
Description: This is a 410 acre tract across 2 parcels. The property is approximately 30% pasture and the remaining 70% is heavy timber that is currently being evaluated for hardwood harvesting. Property is fenced and cross fenced. Great recreational piece of property or wonderful place for your next ranch. There is a 3,400 sq ft main house with an additional 900 sq ft cabin on the property. The main house has great bones but is outdated and could use quite a bit of updating. There are other improvements on the property such as a hay barn, storage shed, multiple ponds and so much more. The rolling terrain is beautiful and a creek passes through the property as well. There is approx 1,100 feet of road frontage which is perfect for adding more entrances or subdividing the property in the future. Come tour this beautiful property and see the potential. Neighbor currently leases a portion of the land to run cattle.

PDF Flyer
Click For Audio 🔇