Known as The Curtis Building, this city landmark was built in 1909, totally renovated in 1994 and transformed from a warehouse into 62,345 square feet of top quality office space. In excellent condition, this location is ideal for professionals and businesses. The exterior framing is mostly masonry wood beam and the exterior walls are mostly brick. The interior walls are painted brick and drywall and the floors are finished in carpet and ceramic tile. There are two 4,000 pound capacity elevators for convenience.