This Carleton Island Villa is on 6.9 acres, has three waterfronts 198' in front of the Villa, North Bay 287' and South Bay 330'. The home has not been lived-in in over 70 years. It has a stone foundation and wood frame upper floors have deterioration. There is electricity to the Island and water is taken from the River although there are no utilities connected to the Villa. The Villa was constructed around 1895 and was used until around 1927. Around the World War Era, contractors were allowed to go in and remove the interior and the doors and windows leaving the Villa to the elements.