Built in 1905, located on the West side of the square in downtown Hamilton, TX. The current owners bought the property in April of 2015 and completed a total refurbishment of the building. This includes two new AC units downstairs and one for the upstairs. Electrical has either been updated or had a licensed electricians stamp of approval. Plumbing has also all been updated. The layout of the building includes the main area (also known as the first floor), which is approximately 7,122 sq ft. This includes the large open main area, 2 office spaces, 3 public bathrooms (1 ADA Compliant), and a storage area. Second story has several rooms and two bathrooms. Move-in ready building.