Own a piece of Arizona history! Built in 1890 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this home was first owned by Sheriff Olney, who was once part of a group trying to locate Wyatt Earp & Doc Holliday! This 2,931 sqft, 4 bed, 2 bath, Colonial Revival home is a Safford time capsule, filled with the charm of yesteryear. Many interior original pieces remain: wood floors, wood banister, doors/doorways, wood trims, fireplace mantels, built-in bookshelves/bench in the dining room, and other intricate 19th Century craftsmanship. There are also many modern upgrades that compliment the 1890 architecture. This property features two guest homes (593 sqft and 551 sqft). One has a kitchen and full bath, and the other is currently operating as a Bakery with a full commercial kitchen.