Commercial retail space has been remodeled and refurbished on a newer foundation with updated mechanicals. Downtown location across from arena and 1 block from hotel & theatre center. Original wood floors, tin ceiling, crown molding, exposed brick and retro light fixtures for vintage ambiance. Built in 1924, moved and remodeled in 1994 and 2007 with Andersen windows, membrane roof, refaced brick, and limestone sills. Full basement with bilco door, 8 x 8 walk-in cooler, 8 x 12 office, unfinished 2nd floor apartment; adjacent to municipal parking.