Business not for sale. 50 West Main Street, built in 1940, is a replica of Ohio's first statehouse built in Chillicothe when it was the state capitol. The buildiing has two stories with a finished attic and a full basement. An addition to the rear of the building has a loading dock, and a parking lot is in back of the addition. The interior of this building has massive solid woodwork. The building at 62 West Main St. was built in 1967, adding offices and a large concrete building for the press. A garden occupies the front lot of this building. The basement has many rooms and a newer geothermal system. The main building adds other historical significance with the corner stone from Ohio's first capitol building incorporated in its exterior wall and an historical marker erected in front of the building. Parking lot in rear. Maybe the large block building that housed the printing press could be torn down for more parking, if needed.