This Greek Revival brick home was built in 1805 and was once owned by US President William McKinley. It was also the former home of renowned local judge William Porter. The current owner has done extensive research on the homes history, which is available to view when the home is toured. Documents include the Deed bearing President McKinleys name as well as numerous other articles outlining the homes provenance. Situated on just over 5 acres, it feels serene and peaceful. Property extends half way across the Mahoning River, allowing for a long stretch of private river front. All the original woodwork has been preserved and has just been freshly repainted. The open stairway leads to an open hallway with a balcony that overlooks steps. Many rooms have been freshly painted and many rooms have new drywall on the walls and ceilings. Two of the upstairs bedrooms have tray ceilings with molding detail. The downstairs has linoleum and laminate wood floors that were just installed (July 2016), but underneath are the original wood floors that could be restored with a bit of work. Upstairs has the original wood floors. New period appropriate light fixtures have just been installed throughout the home. (July 2016) Septic is newer and is up to date. Roof and Outdoor wood burning furnace are newer. Has baseboard heat as alternative.