Nearly an acre and a half in Copley. PUBLIC RECORDS & REALIST DO NOT REFLECT THE CORRECT LOT SIZE (serious inquiries can call list agent, or ask your agent to look review the deed, attached under "supplements" on the MLS). This is a very quiet street and THE LOT IS THE 3RD PARCEL FROM THE DEAD END, ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE.
ANSWERS TO SOME COMMON QUESTIONS:
1. Is the lot zoned residentially? _ YES
2. Is the set up for sewer & city utilities? _This is an area that currently requires Well & Septic. Gas, electric, & cable ARE available
3. What are the deed restrictions? _No permanent buildings directly under power lines.
4. Has there been a soil test? _Perk test completed approx 10 years ago. Results were good.
5. Is the lot buildable?_Yes
6. Are there any problems w/ standing water or drainage?_The water table in the area is high, but no standing water as far as we know...