This medical building is set up for two individual office areas. Approximately nine rooms, each having large lobby, reception area, exam rooms, lab, lunchroom, and office. The building was originally built in 1930 and was bought for $103,000 Then Completely updated in 1991,with a cost of $400,000, the building is in good condition and ready for occupancy.
Private off-street parking,lot is blacktop, with approximately 20 spots for cars. Located just minutes from the East Liverpool City Hospital.