Redland Plantation-Built in the vernacular Greek revival style on over 65 ac. was constructed in 1852 as a large working plantation. This spectacular house has been completely updated by one of Atlanta's premiere architects yet retains its beautiful classical southern style. The center hall runs the length of the house with a gorgeously appointed master bedroom and bath, study, kitchen with sitting area & fireplace, front and back porches and two additional bedrooms, baths. The property incudes a 4+ acre irrigated and stocked pond, pole barn and magnificent landscaping.