The oldest building in Powder Springs, original section built in 1830, one section built 1865, and the "new" section was built in 1890. This former country store lends itself to excellent retail in the heart of downtown historic business district. Pine floors, walls and ceilings make for character and charm not found in contemporary structures. Close proximity to dining, retail, City Hall, special events - downtown Powder Springs has come to life. City offers tax incentives. Avail for lease for $1950/month.